If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thank you Influenceversuscontrol for nominating me for this great honor!
My 15 Nominees (I’ve only been on WordPress for a couple of weeks so I haven’t had time to thoroughly explore it yet. So, here are my 15 choices as of today.)
1. Enjoy My Adventure
2. True Love Is…
3. Art Profiles World
4. Make Something Mondays
8. Musings From Mommyland
11. Daily Jaunt
12. Erica Lee Style
15. A Touch of Lovely
Finally the 7 things about me that you may or may not have known.
1. I studied Art, Nursing, and Archaeology in college
2. I practiced as a nurse for a year and one half and most certainly did not like it
3. I have been to 14 countries
4. I am married and do not have any kids… yet… ;P
5. I would love to make a living as an artist someday
6. I am studying art and graphic design right now
7. I love to read!