Art buffs, can you guess who this is? Here’s your only clue:
These were all taken at the Art Institute of Chicago.
1. Here’s the first, it’s an easy one!
2. Your second painting is a tad more challenging, unless you know who painted in a thick, impasto style with bright colors?
3. For this one, if you take a step back, maybe it will come together into a familiar picture.
4. Here’s another easy one so you can feel smart. ;P
5. (+1 Extra Credit) For those of you who need a challenge!
What’s your score? You can get a 1 – 4.
0: Dude, you need to learn a little more about the world.
1-2: Good job, you probably took some classes in college and don’t look too stupid wandering around in the art museums.
3-4: Excellent! You can be my friend.
5: You got the bonus point? What? I wish that I was as cool as you.
Thanks again for playing! Have a fun, fun day and learn something!