Thank you SO much Life’s Happy Rants for my very second Award – The Sunshine Blog Award! Life’s Happy Rants
And here I am, passing it on to you all! You all have inspired me creatively with my art and writing! Thank you all!
So the rules are as follows:
1) Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
2) Answer 10 question about your self.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know they are nominated.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Favorite Color: Yellow, Mustard, anything shiny and bright!
Favorite Animal: Cat (yup, I’m boring like that).
Favorite Number: 11 (no reason, it’s just so symmetrical).
Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: COFFEE!!! More specifically Iced Caramel Macchiato
Prefer Facebook or Twitter: Well, I don’t have a twitter… Note to self: get a Twitter account!
My Passion: Travel with a side of Art and a sprinkling of cooking, blogging, and all things outdoors!
Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving certainly. See earlier blog by myself The Art of Gift Giving… and Receiving
Favorite Pattern: Huh? That’s a silly question.
Favorite day of the week: Saturday: no work, no school, ‘nough said.
Favorite Flower: Tulips!
The Nominees that follow (in no particular order)!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Finally the 7 things about me that you may or may not have known.
1. I studied Art, Nursing, and Archaeology in college
2. I practiced as a nurse for a year and one half and most certainly did not like it
3. I have been to 14 countries
4. I am married and do not have any kids… yet… ;P
5. I would love to make a living as an artist someday
6. I am studying art and graphic design right now
7. I love to read!